Security Studies,Regional Studies-Areas of Expertise
YOSHIZAKI Tomonori (Director, Policy Simulation )
Education and Experience
|1985||B.A. in Law, Keio University, Tokyo|
|1987||M.A. in Law, Graduate School of Keio University.|
|1993||Visiting Fellow, Kings College London|
|1999||Visiting Fellow, Hudson Institute, Washington, DC|
Areas of Expertise
Alliance Management, European Security and NATO, Japan's Peace Operations, Conflict Resolution, Peacebuilding
- "Military Transformation of Alliance, " JIIA NATO Study Group Report, NATO at the Crossroad: International Politics of Euro Atlantic Alliance (in Japanese) (Tokyo: Japan Institute for International Affairs, 2010).
- "The Role of the Military in Peace-Building: A Japanese Perspective," Proceeding of NIDS International Symposium on Security Affairs 2008-2009 (Tokyo: NIDS, 2009).
- "Alliance's Roles in Conflict Resolution: A Case of Security Sector Reform by NATO," NIDS Security Studies, Vol. 12 (2009).
- "NATO's Military Presence in Afghanistan," (in Japanese) Gaiko Forum (Forum of Foreign Affairs), No. 255 (October 2009).
- "Peacebuilding in Modern Conflict: Stabilization Operation in Afghanistan," (in Japanese), Kaigai Jijo (Journal of World Affairs), Vol. 57, No. 5 (May 2009).
- "US National Security Council" and "National Security Policy Making under Blair," Yasuhiro Matsuda, ed., Comparative Study of National Security Council (in Japanese) (Tokyo: Sairyusha, 2009).
- "Civil Military Cooperation in NATO," Yuji Uesugi and Chiyuki Aoi, eds., Civil Military Coordination in Nation Building（in Japanese）, (Tokyo: Kokusai Shoin, 2008).
- "The End of Alliance? The Case of NATO," NIDS Security Studies, Vol. 10 (March 2008). .
- "U.S. Policy toward NATO: An Analysis of Alliance's Strategic Concept after the Cold War", Kokusai Seiji (International Relations）,Vol. 150 (November 2007).